On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for an Junior Automation QA Engineer to join the team on a full-time basis.
The team will be working in coordination with the Client’s offices in Israel.
The development includes back-end side using C#, SQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Elasticsearch. Team tasks will include new components, which are either replacing existing components or expanding the application and maintaining components written by the team in production.
The team will be responsible for the whole development cycle – based on requirements, you will take part of the design and development and the team shall also test until the feature or component is ready for production.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 300+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Automation of UI & API Test Cases
- Maintaining automated testing framework
- Working in Agile team
- Participation in daily/weekly/monthly meetings and team activities
- Reporting to the QA Team Lead
- 1+ years of professional experience in web automation testing
- Strong understanding of OOP
- Good skills in C#/Java
- Practical experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience of working with version control systems (git)
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban.
- Good English skills –Upper-Intermediate
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools.
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Experience in writing and automating test cases in DevOps Azure
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- Knowledge sharing meetings