Junior Automation QA Engineer for Testing Center of Excellence (Kyiv)
Ciklum Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) is a software quality assurance unit in Ciklum, which has been evolved very rapidly for the past 4 years to a mature SQA services provider, concurrently serving up to 30 projects, consisting of 70+ SQA professionals, delivering 5 main service lines.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to the business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience - Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Testing Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Testing Center of Excellence is a unique provider of QA Services and QA Consulting in the following areas:
- Manual Web / Mobile QA Services
- eCommerce QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- Security QA Services
- QA Consulting
Testing Center of Excellence Team has the following certificates:
- QA area - 46 certificates - ISTQB Foundation
- QA area - 3 certificates - ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst & Test Manager
- Scrum Master area - 29 certificates - ICAgile Certified Professional
- Security area - 2 certificate - Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Finalist for the European Software Testing Awards (2015, 2016) https://www.ciklum.com/ciklum-shortlisted-for-the-european-software-testing-awards-2015/, https://www.ciklum.com/press-releases/ciklum-named-as-a-finalist-at-the-european-software-testing-awards-2016/
- European IT and Software Excellence Awards http://www.iteawards.com/content/2016-finalists
We are looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
You’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects, processes, approaches, technologies, and tools. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful. Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
- Automation of Web UI testing
- Automated Test scripts creation and adjustments for automated testing needs
- Maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Test data preparations.
- Communicate with developers and manual QA specialists
- 1+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- Strong knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Experience with HTML, CSS
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban.
- Good English skills – Intermediate and above
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar)
- Have experience with API level testing
- Have experience with Mocha, Jasmine frameworks
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB Certification preparation
- QA knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentationApply via site