On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Junior AWS DevOps Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Junior DevOps (SRE) to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs.
SRE responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. Create build pipelines, provide architecture expertise in the infrastructure planning process.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to a business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Automate, support and troubleshoot the software delivery process based on the CI/CD delivery pipeline
- Develop and evolve cloud infrastructure environments
- Follow and improve delivery quality standards
- Fixing support escalation issues
- Conducting post-incident reviews
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving DevOps technologies
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Be a part of a positive and fun team environment
- Knowledge in Linux environments (Ubuntu, CentOS, Amazon Linux) and automation scripting (bash, python)
- Knowledge in cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, and monitoring on AWS will be an advantage
- Experience with Jenkins (or similar tool) and maintaining CI/CD process
- Experience with Git and branching strategy
- Experience with Docker
- Understanding of web application architecture
- Strong troubleshooting skills, proactive team player
- BS or MS degree in computer science/informatics or equivalent.
- Experience with databases
- Experience with large-scale, real-time applications
- Experience with logging and monitoring technologies such as ELK stack and Zabbix/NewRelic/PagerDuty/Prometheus/Grafana
What's in it for you
- English Upper-intermediate and higher
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement