On behalf of Dome9 Security, Ciklum is looking for a talented Junior Backend Developer to join Kiev team on a full-time basis.
Dome9 is a start-up company established in 2011 that specializes in the Cloud Security field, with total investments of 30 million dollars by Softbank Japan and other investors. The Company has more than 300 active and paying customers who use Client’s systems, big international names such as Citrix, Symantec, AT&T.
At Dome9, they develop SaaS management system, for organizations who use public cloud infrastructures. What makes the product unique in the Cloud Security market is the fact that they support three major cloud platforms – Amazon, Microsoft, and Google, while their systems can manage everything related to policies, monitoring, configuration and even compliance on top of the Cloud infrastructure in the organization. UI is user-friendly, with the additional possibility to run automated processes through the system, which makes the use of cloud infrastructure much more efficient and simpler.
Dome9 is a very dynamic place with lots of craft! Developing new features from Scratch, constantly thinking about innovations, and making improvements to the system, whether technological or functional.
Client Website dome9.com
- Develop solutions to the most pressing and challenging problems in the Cloud Security field, while working with a wide spectrum of cutting-edge technologies
- Providing technical excellence, quality first mindset and highest code quality
- 1+ year of experience in building large-scale web systems
- Fluent with C#, .Net
- Computer Science Graduate or equivalent
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Strong background in Networking and Security
- Familiarity with NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS or other cloud technology
- Familiarity with Queue systems (SQS, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture
- Solution oriented
- Team player
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team with deep technology and security know-how and a passion to build a great product
- Opportunity to contribute while being part of a team working on today’s latest security and cloud technologies
- Being part of the Company, which was recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor in 2014 and has won numerous awards for its innovation
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities