Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and tackle interesting problems, we might be the right company for you.
About the Product:
Our most important software product, Tobii Pro Lab, used by universities, researchers and commercial actors around the globe is constantly developed and improved. We need you to be part of the development team. The product is used to design, conduct and analyze experiments centered around – but not limited to – eye tracking. Our customers bet their academic career or next marketing campaign on insights gained from our software, so we need to offer a very high-quality product handling high volumes of data with microsecond timing resolution and precision.
We’re in it for the long haul. We do not take short cuts that may cause problems down the road. Clean and clear code and solutions is key, as we will maintain the code base for years to come. We are market leaders in our field and intend to strengthen our position even further.
The desktop software team is split in several scrum teams located in Kyiv and Stockholm and together owns the whole development lifecycle including frameworks for automated testing and continuous integration.
On behalf of Tobii, we are looking for a Junior C# Developer/DevOps Engineer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
- 70 % DevOps responsibilities and 30% Software Development;
- Design/tune/maintain test environment;
- Monitor and troubleshoot software and hardware related issues;
- Maintain TeamCity agents/server configuration;
- Extend and optimize TeamCity build targets;
- Be part of the development teams, participate in Scrum processes;
Your days will be filled with:
- Continuous monitoring and troubleshooting of network issues;
- Setup build agents/servers monitoring solutions;
- Check TeamCity builds. Identify and troubleshoot causes of recent failures;
- Deploy and maintain TeamCity agents;
- Maintaining TeamCity agents configuration documentation (confluence/sharepoint …);
- Identifying causes of slow build and test runs. Analyze how efficiently building and unit/integration testing processes utilize resources on agents: ideal CPU usage should be 100%; ideal time of build and test runs should be close to 0 🙂
- Writing code on C# .Net language and MsBuild script.
- 1 year of commercial/or 2 years of non-commercial experience in C++/or C#/or Java language;
- Strong logical and analytical skills;
- Fearlessness to learn something new;
- Proactive drive for continuous improvement;
- A University or Master degree or equivalent;
- Good level of English.
- Desktop applications development for Windows;
- Experience with one or more of the following scripting languages: MSBuild, PowerShell, Bash, Python
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging, large and complex project
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Medical insurance
- At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons. Welcome to Tobii!
- All our jobs at Tobii are about innovation, passion and not the least – making things real.
Client video presentation