On behalf of Regdata, we are looking for a Junior C# Developer to join Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
Regdata SA was founded in Lausanne, Switzerland, in 2015 in order to offer clients a disruptive protection solution for sensitive data via a closed-source software solution. The Regdata Protecion Suite is the result of eight years of research and development on regulatory architecture and four years of software development. We are creating a software component suite that responds to modern demand for data anonymization and or encryption. It integrates perfectly with your applications and provides your information system with the anonymization and or encryption capacity it requires while adapting to your architecture and business needs.
On .NET Core, we develop a set of distributed, high load, parallel, and async executing services for the new protection engine (configuration, transformation algorithms, reports, logging, etc.).
Also developing a set of ad-hoc modules using new protection engines, like proxies, ado.net driver wrappers (MSSQL, Oracle), async, and parallel big files protection.
Now actively preparing a new protection engine to be cloud-ready and in plan open own cloud protection platform (frontend Vue.js, backend .NET Core)
- Extend existing and develop new modules for backend microservices architecture based on .NET Core 3.1 and 5.0
- Working with SQL and NoSQL databases (MSSQL, MongoDb)
- Develop new ad-hoc .NET Core modules for our customers in order to parse, modify and stream data flows in real time
- Beginning knowledge of C# 8.0 and OOP
- Beginning knowledge of .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Visual Studio 2019
- Good mathematical and statistical skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- English communication skills (oral and written) – pre-intermediate.
- Regex and HTML knowledge is a plus
Stack of project technology:
- Environment: VS 2019, C# 8.0
- Frameworks: .NET Core 3.1/5.0, .NET Standard 2.1 (for new platform), .NET Framework 4.7.2 (for several old projects)
- Often used NuGet packages: NLog, CacheManager, Flurl
- Authentication: IdentityServer4 OAuth2
- DB: MSSQL with ADO.NET + Microsoft Enterprise Library Data – own ORM with Audit trail, MongoDb
- Protocols: primary HTTP/2, HTTP 1.1 (for several projects)
- Formatters: primary MessagePack, JSON (for web-based projects)
- Significant work with async/await patterns, parallel executing
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Wealthy project with clear structure
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Possibility to learn different business domains
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement