Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and tackle interesting problems, we might be the right company for you.
About the Product:
Our most important software product, Tobii Pro Lab, used by universities, researchers and commercial actors around the globe is constantly developed and improved. We need you to be part of the development team. The product is used to design, conduct and analyze experiments centered around – but not limited to – eye tracking. Our customers bet their academic career or next marketing campaign on insights gained from our software, so we need to offer a very high-quality product handling high volumes of data with microsecond timing resolution and precision.
We’re in it for the long haul. We do not take short cuts that may cause problems down the road. Clean and clear code and solutions is key, as we will maintain the code base for years to come. We are market leaders in our field and intend to strengthen our position even further.
The desktop software team is split in several scrum teams located in Kyiv and Stockholm and together owns the whole development lifecycle including frameworks for automated testing and continuous integration.
On behalf of Tobii , Ciklum is looking for a skilled Junior C# Developer for desktop scientific applications to join our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
- Improving our flagship scientific software with even more features with a smooth UI and efficient underlying code;
- Producing maintainable code following the best OOP/OOD practices in agile environment;
- Ensuring codebase is thoroughly tested by writing tests and maintaining test infrastructure;
- Collaborating with teams in Stockholm and Kyiv regarding implementation details, process improvements and other efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Deep understanding of linear algebra
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures
- Good troubleshooting skills
- At least 1 year of commercial experience with C#
- We DO care about unit tests, and even if you have never written them before, you should strive writing them WELL
- Good skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experience with writing desktop applications using WPF
- Knowledge of multi-threading fundamentals
- Working in agile teams
- Team player who sees the value of good communication with teammates
- Curiosity and desire to learn new technologies
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging, large and complex project
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Medical insurance
- At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons. Welcome to Tobii!
- All our jobs at Tobii are about innovation, passion and not the least – making things real.
Client video presentation