CNET Content Solutions is the world’s leading independent source of product information. With detailed content on more than 13 million technology products in 15 languages, CNET Content Solutions helps thousands of resellers and retailers convert shoppers into buyers every day. From standardized content delivery to hosted services and custom solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to maximize the value of product information to improve their customer experience and bottom line. We work with more than 2,100 e-commerce partners, including CDW, Computacenter, Dabs.com, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Insight, Microsoft, OfficeMax, PC World Business, and Tech Data.
On behalf of CNET Content Solutions, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join the team in Kharkiv on a full-time basis.
The data analyst contributes to data preparation as well as data quality improvement. Both tasks require analysis of significant amount of information with attention to details and accuracy.
- Data mapping: Accurate mapping of one category hierarchy to another one.
- Data quality improvement (using internet searches): Fill-in missing information; Facilitate data-conflicts resolution.
- Data tagging: Tag free-text samples to prepare the input for a predictive system.
- Communication: Upper intermediate English (reading/writing).
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
- Possibility to work one of 2 shifts: from 7 AM to 3 PM, or from 3 PM to 11 PM.