Junior Database Developer for Derivco (Kyiv)
Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco Company Ciklum is looking for a Junior Database Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Who are we?
We are the Poker Team, which is part of the Network Games business unit within Derivco. We are a fast paced, technologically proficient and exceptionally talented group of people. Our multi-award-winning software platform is technologically diverse and offers challenges in many different areas.
How we do it?
We work hard and naturally we play hard, but most importantly we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our core business values are passion, ownership and care; we believe in our people and it shows! We constantly challenge ourselves to be better than we were yesterday.
- You will be analyzing, designing and developing database solutions for new features on our cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows, macOS) poker system and supporting apps. These new features will be tackled through an agile approach while actively engaging with the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Equivalent with real world experience in MS SQL development
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and strong problems solving skills.
- Solid T/SQL development experience
- Good understanding of database administration
- Good understanding of Database design principles and techniques
- Experience in applying data modeling.
- Experience in using a TDD approach to development using tSQLt and nUnit frameworks would be ideal
- Ability to work on multiple task projects
- Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills.
- A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills.
- A driven person with good time management and great attention to detail, combined with the ability to deal with ambiguity and drive solutions, independently or collaboratively
What's in it for you
- You will be working closely with our other development and IT teams located in Durban – South Africa, Douglas – Isle of Mann and Tallinn – Estonia. We need your help in creating a truly awesome poker product.
- Although we have a large codebase, existing standards and well-defined processes, we are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
- We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
Client video presentationApply via site