Junior DevOps Engineer
Ciklum is looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Junior DevOps Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
Our client is looking for a Cloud Support Engineer to join a growing R&D center (Core team located in Tel Aviv). You will work on SaaS solutions for a content management platform. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a new environment where you can truly develop your skills and knowledge. If you have a strong background in system administration in cloud environments, we encourage you to apply.
- Maintain customer environments, deployments and configurations
- Troubleshoot and problem solve across platform domain
- Keep up with industry best practices, trends and standards.
- Perform analytics on previous incidents and usage patterns to better predict issues and take proactive actions
- Contribute in further enhancing of Agile and DevOps culture
- Participate in On-call duties on weekly basis (1 week per month)
- 1+ years of a strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience in AWS administration in a production environment
- Experience with the continuous integration system (Jenkins)
- Monitoring, logging and alerting systems (Grafana, Logz.io, CloudWatch, ELK-stack, PagerDuty)
- Scripting languages skills will be a plus (Python, Bash, etc)
- Experience in microservices platforms will be an advantage (Docker, K8S, AWS ECS, etc.)
- Organized and well acquainted with cloud support methodologies
- Security minded
- Understanding disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity (BC) concepts
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code approach (Terraform) is a plus
- Experience with Configuration management (Hashicorp Consul)
- Knowledge of IT operations best practices for production environment support
- AWS certifications
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.