Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Junior DevOps (SRE) to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs.
SRE responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Automate, support and troubleshoot the software delivery process based on the CI/CD delivery pipeline
- Develop and evolve cloud infrastructure environments
- Follow and improve delivery quality standards
- Fixing support escalation issues
- Conducting post-incident reviews
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving DevOps technologies
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Be a part of a positive and fun team environment
- Knowledge in Linux environments (Ubuntu, CentOS, Amazon Linux) and automation scripting (Bash, Python)
- Knowledge in cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, and monitoring on AWS will be an advantage
- Experience with Jenkins (or similar tool) and maintaining CI/CD process
- Experience with Git and branching strategy
- Experience with Docker
- Understanding of web application architecture
- Strong troubleshooting skills, proactive team player
- BS or MS degree in computer science/informatics or equivalent
- English intermediate and higher (written and spoken)
- Experience with databases
- Experience with large-scale, real-time applications
- Experience with logging and monitoring technologies such as ELK stack and Zabbix/NewRelic/PagerDuty/Prometheus/Grafana
What's in it for you
- A Centre of Excellence is ultimately a community that allows you to improve yourself and have fun. Our centers of excellence (CoE) bring together all Ciklumers from across the organization to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge, and to create a strong community
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation