On behalf of a New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer for our team in Kiev on full-time basis.
A New Ciklum Client provides valuable business insights through anomaly detection. Customers in ecommerce, fintech, ad-tech, web apps, mobile apps and other data-driven industries use it to drive real business benefits, realizing cost savings, increased revenue and upturn in customer satisfaction.
Unlike traditional BI, the product has built-in data science, so any user can easily gain actionable business insights without data science expertise.
Founded in 2014 by people with experience in huge software systems and the big data analytics, the company is headquartered in Ra’anana, Israel, and has offices in Silicon Valley and Europe.
- Packaging and installing our virtual appliance on customer’s premises;
- Creating Installers and build (Jenkins build) jobs;
- Customize the appliance for different ecosystems;
- Scaling the appliance horizontally;
- Maintaining and creating dashboards and alerts per installation (based on Anodot’s system);
- Troubleshooting issues remotely;
- Traveling to customer’s sites occasionally
- Docker and Docker orchestration experience;
- Linux Admin level knowledge;
- At least one NoSQL database in-depth knowledge
- BigData and NoSQL Databases internals experience;
- Java 8 internals knowledge
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Friendly collaborative teams in an enjoyable and rewarding working environment;
- Share and receive knowledge while collaborating closely with experienced teams;
- Opportunity to travel abroad and work with international customers directly;
- A cozy office, our own gym, table tennis & football