Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a motivated and proactive Junior ERP QA/Support Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis. Opportunity to grow into Automation QA/Business Analyst position.
- First-line support
- Fix issues on data level with Dynamics NAV/365 source system
- New features manual testing
- Participating in determining the overall conceptual design and providing consultation
- Performing a functional analysis
- 1+ year of experience of working as a consultant or support engineer OR a last year student (undergraduate status) in the field of Computer Science or a young professional with a technical educational background who gets things done effectively and quickly, and possesses a willingness to work and grow within a fast-developing international company
- Knowledge of object areas (Finance, Logistics, Payroll and HR) is a plus
- A basic development knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Dynamics NAV/365 and SQL Server is a plus
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation