Aller Holding A/S early began to publish magazines in both Norway and Sweden. Aller Media AB (previously Svenska Aller AB) was founded in 1894 followed by Aller Media AS (previously Norsk Aller AS) in 1897. In 1992 publication in Finland began with the foundation of Aller Media OY (previously Aller Julkaisut OY).
Today Aller Holding A/S appears as the parent company of a modern media group, which is the leading publisher of weeklies in the Nordic countries with its weekly circulation of approximately 2,7 mio. issues. Today the 5th generation is running the company.
DB Medialab is the digital arm of Norway’s second largest tabloid newspaper, Dagbladet, reaching 1.4 million Norwegians every day on all platforms. We also run several other digital services and sites, including dbtv.no, Pressfire.no, Kjendis.no, 123spill.no and Se.no.
Our aim is for the Ukraine team to over time become an integral part of DB Medialab, and should be involved in the creative and strategic planning as well as technical processes. We see this as a long-term collaboration, and are looking for committed and passionate developers who pride themselves on being up-to-date on new technology.
On behalf of AllerMedia, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Front End Developer for the Ad department to join the Odessa team on a full-time basis.
- We want you to help us create and give the applications in the portfolio the appropriate attention
- As a team member you probably know where your key competence will be of best use. Help solving issues everywhere along the stack. Your suggestions will be valued
- Interest in learning React
- Comfortable with basic HTML and CSS
- Strong English skills
- Dynamic and quality oriented
- Team player, communicative
What's in it for you
- Friendly and driven team
- Competitive salary
- Lunch and Learn – meetings ones in few weeks where each team member can share some interesting thoughts/ideas with the team while having lunch
- Corporate Hackathons
- Access to the stakeholder – real feedback from the end users
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Team buildings