BETLAB is a Ukrainian software product company in iBetting sphere that delivers the best expertise within the international market. Starting in 2014 with great team members (200+), they are creating products with modular design, robust, proven, highly scalable and fully integrated with external sources architecture which allows managing successfully the business needs.
On behalf of Betlab, Ciklum is looking for a self-organized, highly professional Junior Front End Developer to join Lviv team on a full-time basis.
- Development of a user interface of a complex single-page application (https://air.parimatch.com, https://m.parimatch.com)
- Taking part in payment systems integration
- Everyday communication with designers, BA’s and product managers, providing the best solutions and improvement of the product features.
- At least 1 years of experience in front end development
- Knowledge of one of the modern frameworks (Riot, Vue, React)
- Experience with RESTful API integration
- Experience with Git flow, GitLab, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with Git
- Experience with WebSockets and performance optimization
- Knowledge of Node.js will be a plus
- Understanding principles of semantic layout
- Experience in Agile methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge sharing abilities
- Good communication skills
What's in it for you
- Great opportunity to take part in unique Ukrainian Sports Betting product development;
- Opportunity to implement your ideas and solutions on a project;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- Low bureaucracy;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Paid sport trainings/medical insurance;
- Paid trainings, conferences, professional library;
- Proficient career development plans;
- Team building events.