Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of the New Ciklum Client, we are looking for a Junior Front End Developer to join our Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Our core product is to allow any person from any location in the world to participate in official lottery games. On top of this product we build social games and supporting games. We have about 100 different lotteries which we offer (based on the location and regulations) to our customers.
We provide B2C and B2B services and we are happy to have millions of satisfied customers global wide which regularly participate with our online services.
We have amazing winning stories, and proud to have in total over $100M paid out in prizes to our customers.
We are looking for a smart, pragmatic and quick learner to join our products team. The most critical milestone is to rebuild the current site. To do that there are two steps:
- Refresh, modernize and uplift site UI
- Build the new site and incrementally release it
You will join a team dedicate to build the new website. Our new site is built using micro- frontend architecture and Atomic Design to build reusable components. Your most used technologies will be React, Redux and Styled-Components.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 2 years of proven professional experience
- Excellent Knowledge of CSS , SCSS , JS
- Good English
- Knowledge AngularJS (10%-15% of the time)
- Communicative & Expressive
- Passionate & Eager to learn
- Team player
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation