EFG is a worldwide private banking group. The e-business division, located in Geneva, is in charge of a portal hosting all the public web sites of the group, as well as the intranet, extranets and ebanking services. EFG is building a new platform for all the e-business solutions and partnered with blue infinity to deliver a state of the art platform based on Java technologies.
On behalf of EFG, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Front End Developer to offer a great opportunity to work in a team of professionals within a dynamic Agile environment.
- Participate in full development lifecycle of the Digital Solution platform, based on MicroService architecture.
- Take active development part in Angular based front-end for a wide set of eBusiness applications;
- Take a part in architecture discussing and implementation on all layers: web, REST API, security;
- Be a member of highly professional mixed skills team(s);
- Use the latest development techniques: pair programming, TDD, code reviews, pull-
- requests, etc;
- Dive into real Agile (SAFe) environment and follow the latest modern trends;
- Work with popular development tools: Stash, Bamboo, Jira, Confluence etc;
- Learn from your colleagues and share your knowledge and experience;
- Work in human size intercultural project with opportunities for everyone to work on various technologies.
- Finished higher education in IT
- Experience with AngularJS and Angular;
- Experience with LESS/SASS;
- Experience with webpack/gulp;
- Understanding of performance optimizations, cross browser specifics;
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interface with them;
- Experience with Git (GitFlow);
- Intermediate level (or higher) of spoken and written English
- Experience with Node.js (Express.js, Loopback)
- Experience with any modern SPA frameworks as React, Vue, Polymer, etc.
- Experience with Bootstrap.
- Experience with D3.js or any other data visualization frameworks.
- Knowledge of User Authentication and Authorization
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work for a big and successful company
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars;
Client video presentation