MatchWork specialises in providing complete job board software solutions; designing, developing, hosting, integrating, maintaining and supporting job boards for publishers, newspapers, associations, organisations, pure players (where your job board is your only business), universities and startups.
We work with leading job boards in many different countries that enjoy our highly advanced white label job board software which on top can be customised to match the design and functional requirements of any customer.
On behalf of MatchWork, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Front End Developer to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
We are seeking a super talented front end developer to join our expanding team working on a completely new platform built using the latest technologies and architecture.
We have big plans an have recently launched our new SaaS platform for Brandero Career Sites – see more at www.brandero.com. Join our team and help us achieve our goals; you will play a huge part in the success of our company!
We want to build products and features that add value and focus on building Minimum Viable Products on the principles of Build, Measure, Learn to ensure we off the right product to the market.
You will be part of a dedicated team working with the latest technology stack using ReactJS, TypeScript, Bootstrap, Webpack, REST APIs, Microservices, .NET Core.
- Highly skilled in all aspects of web development best practices
- Experience with using REST APIs
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, SOLID code and principles
- Good at communicating in English both verbally and in writing
- Experience with C#, MVC, .NET Core and SQL is an advantage
- Hands-on approach
- Strong attention to detail in every part of the work
- Quick learner
- Good team player
- Thrives in a small & dynamic work environment
- Experience with agile task management tools (like e.g. Jira) and agile methodologies (like e.g. Scrum) is an advantage
What's in it for you
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company
- The opportunity to work with leading organisations within the space of the online job/recruitment market
- The opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests