Code Worldwide is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience.
We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology. We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com
Code is the data and technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) and provides technology and data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin and Targetbase. We are also the leading provider of technology and data solutions to Omnicom Media Group and responsible for the development of Omnicom’s integrated technology solution.
Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work.
On behalf of CodeWorldWide, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Full Stack developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Development and unit testing of web applications, software applications and web sites including maintenance & support of the same
- Provide assistance to Project Managers and Technical Leads in the planning of projects (eg provision of estimates, risk analysis, requirements analysis, technical options)
- Software Design
- Support and work collaboratively with team managers across areas of design, development, quality assurance and operations
- Commit your knowledge and experience into team success
- 1+ year in application development
- Knowing the sense of OOP/OOD/DDD
- Using of OOP and patterns
- NET+MVC experience
- MS SQL database experience and ORM technologies such as LINQ, EF
- Performance optimization
- WCF experience
- RPC-like / REST Web API design
- TDD practices
- CI/CD practices
- SPA (Single Page Application)
- MVVM library
- AWS-based development
- .Net Core
- Design and usability skills are a plus
- Multi-tenant application development experience is a huge plus
- CQRS and Event Sourcing Experience
- Clever personality
- Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous
What's in it for you
- Getting experience in the most complex product development environment
- Building game changing solutions and seeing the results of your work on a daily basis
- Transparent career path: continuous professional growth from Intern to Senior Dev/QA/PM with the help of Skill Matrix
- Knowledge sharing: Dev Guilds, QA Guilds
- Tool: https://www.pluralsight.com
- Education during working hours: 2 hours per week for SMART goals.
- Remote work policy (conditions may apply):
- 1 day per week: work from home option is available.
- 1 month per year: work from any Code location is available (London, Sydney, NY, Malaga)
- Fruits once per week.
- Team buildings: sub team-buildings due to a successful release, Spring party, Code Anniversary, Winter party
- AWS Sandbox to play with any Cloud technologies.
Client video presentation