Ciklum Support Center delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of Ciklum Support Center, Ciklum is looking for a Junior HTML CSS Developer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis to provide services to our client MediaMonks.
You will develop HTML5-animated banners, based on designs and technical specifications provided by our clients. MediaMonks produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2001 they produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as Google, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and many others.
Their production work is solid & scalable. They deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Their projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Their clients are demanding, they work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high. MediaMonks’ headquarters are in Amsterdam and we have production team in Dnipro, in Ciklum. MediaMonks is world leader in creative digital production. Watch 2018 showreel with recent works here.
- As a member of our team of banner producers, you will be responsible for the timely production of high quality animated banners for our clients.
- You have been producing banner ads;
- Understanding of animation principles;
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3;
- Cross-browser & cross-device development flow;
- XML, JSON;
- Photoshop & Illustrator;
- English: upper-intermediate.
- You have front-end development experience (SASS/LESS, Grunt/Gulp);
- Experience/certifications: DoubleClick (Google Ads Platform)/ DCM/ Adwords/ Sizmek/Weborama;
- After Effects and/or another animation software;
- Image compression and resources optimization skills;
- Experience in working with JIRA or any other task management & tracking tools.
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker;
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time;
- A professional & easy communicator;
- Eye for detail, high level of accuracy;
- Dedicated, willing to learn a lot fast;
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with;
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers;
- Business trips to our headquarters in the Netherlands;
- Continuous learning & professional development.