Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Junior Infrastructure Engineer with experience of Video/Audio Conferencing systems, engineering, installation, support and improvements to join our Infrastructure of IT Department on a full-time basis.
In this capacity you will have direct impact on company’s telecommunication systems support and development in this scope.
- Support and implement improvements on the existing corporate conference systems/equipment (Zoom, Zoom Rooms, QSC Q-SYS …)
- VC/AV design support, project management support, and vendor management/oversight as related to the video conferencing system
- Organizing/attending important meetings/conferences
- Provide in-room Video Conference/AV support for Executive needs
- Managing AV resources/equipment in Meeting Rooms across the offices
- Liaising with employees, customers, directors and other teams of Ciklum staff in communications scopes
- Oversee all global field installations, repairs and maintenance support for all corporate conference equipment
- Support and implement improvements on the existing MRBS system, MR tablets/MR PC’s support
- Provide Installation, Repair, and Maintenance support in communications scopes
- Provides client/peer training on video conferencing systems if needed
- Active monitoring of the existing MR equipment, MR PC’s, Zoom Zooms
- Writing reports and documentation
- 1 year of experience in IT Engineering, installation, support and improvements.
- Education – Higher (technical)
- English – at least Pre-intermediate level
- Interest for latest IT technologies and related scopes
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills combined with strong team work and team building skills
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and communication skills
- Experience in Video/Audio Telecommunication Engineering
- Understanding in video conferencing hardware and related standards (i.e. H.320, H.323, H.264 and SIP).
- Experience with large enterprise IP networks and related networking equipment
- Experience working in large corporations, IT outsourcing, IT outstaffing companies, IT integrator companies
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies on the market
- Opportunity to develop professionally in the selected competency area
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Competitive salary
- Cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation