Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Junior Java Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our Customer is a financial service company that provides supply chain finance across Europe, North America and Asia.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects which primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts, required for various operations.
- Build the system BackEnd part to meet customer’s business needs;
- Transform requirements to a set of various types of tests;
- Communicate with PMs, developers, architects, QA engineers and other colleagues and stakeholders
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution;
- Implement and test modification requests;
- Handle complex problems that may arise during solution implementation and field support providing creative and rapid solutions.
- 1 year minimum experience with Java;
- Knowledge of Java 8 / 11;
- Proficient understanding of GIT version control system;
- Practical experience with:
- RDBMS (PostgreSQL)
- Spring framework (Core, MVC, WebFlux, REST);
- Testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, PowerMock, WiresMock);
- Intermediate English.
- Experience with DynamoDB;
- Experience in RESTful web services development
- Understanding Docker, LXC;
- Familiar with supporting App services in AWS environment.
- Knowledge of key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached, DynamoDB)
- Ability to relate positively to and engage with a wide range of people;
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player. High attention to details;
- Always seeking to improve processes and suggest alternative better solutions;
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation