TechFinancials is a world's leading provider of innovative technology in the fast-growing industry of online financial trading and blockchain domain.
Established in 2009 and listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM market (symbol TECH),TechFinancials is a leading provider of trading technology for online brokers, and exchanges for the mass market, with offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
The organization is cloud based and the application is distributed and installed on Linux servers (250 on production). TechFinancials has over 50 customers all around the world. The company was formed 8 years ago with the vision to introduce financial trading to the mass market by creating a simplified trading platform.
Our teams work in the Agile environment in two main domains: Cryptocurrencies and online trading using Java 8, Microservices architecture.
Join us and you will take part in the design and implementation from scratch of highly loaded and scalable products using Continuous delivery approach and modern technologies.
On behalf of TechFinancials, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Java Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Deployment preparation – environment configuration (DB or file configs)
- Issues handling – detect the problem, suggest the fix.
- Implementation of patches.
- Integration with 3rd parties Assistance.
- Investigation according to production requests.
- Implementation of the new stories for existing microservices.
- Covering implementation by unit tests.
- Involvement in RnD.
- Implementation of new microservices.
Core Java, Maven, SQL, Git, basics of Spring Core/MVC, Hibernate.
Java related: Java 1.8 streams, Mockito, Spring Crud Repository.
Other: Linux shell, Docker.
- Ability to collaborate within an Agile team and communicate effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, team player and innovator.
- Good process skills – experience in participating in design and code reviews.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.