Junior Manual QA Engineer for Citrix (Kyiv)
Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is a leader in mobile workspaces, providing virtualization, mobility management, networking and cloud services to enable new ways to work better.
Citrix solutions power business mobility through secure, personal workspaces that provide people with instant access to apps, desktops, data and communications on any device, over any network and cloud.
This year Citrix is celebrating 25 years of innovation, making IT simpler and people more productive. With annual revenue in 2013 of $2.9 billion, Citrix solutions are in use at more than 330,000 organizations and by over 100 million users globally.
On behalf of Citrix Ciklum is looking for Junior Manual QA Engineer to join team in Kiev on full-time basis.
Work with distributed client server system on newest hardware. You will work multimedia processing and streaming in complicated environment with high performance requirements. Suggestions for improvements are welcome from every person. Target audience of our product is tens of thousands of end-users in large corporations. We provide ability to communicate with new level of user experience for all these people.
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test doсumentation creation
- Test Cases execution
- Environment configuration
- Perform testing activities on several platforms and OS
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- 0,5+ years professional experience in QA area
- Good knowledge of software testing procedures and methodologies
- Experience with different operating systems like Windows, Linux, MAC (User level)
- Understanding of virtual machines and remote desktops
- Ability to work with different tools and collect critical information from distributed system
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of bug life cycle
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Experience in testing of VoIP applications
- Knowledge of video and audio codecs
- Basic networking knowledge
- Ability to focus on details
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, goal-driven
- willing to work hard to get the best results in time!
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good ability to learn fast
- Service and teamwork orientation
What's in it for you
- An opportunity to proactively contribute to the product architecture, technical solutions, customer understanding, knowledge base etc
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Open atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions