Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Manual QA Engineer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 500+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance and Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy.
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business.
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future.
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Quality Engineering Team is unique provider of:
- Manual QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- CyberSecurity Services
- QA Consulting and Audit
- DevOps Services
- Support Managed Services
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Test case/checklists creation
- Functional and regression tests on Web/Desktop/Mobile projects
- Work on maintenance defects
- 05-1.5 years of commercial experience as testing specialist
- Be a strong end user on Mobile and Web-based platforms/OSs
- Great experience and knowledge of Windows family OSs and Mobile OSs
- Understanding of different testing methods, principles, techniques and types
- Good understanding of bug life cycle
- Ability to create and follow test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Basic SQL skills
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (Python, Java, JS)
- Commercial testing experience
- Software courses(e.g Coursera, Udemy, MIT, Edx) in computer science specialization
- BS + in Computer science or relevant
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation