Junior Manual QA Engineer for Jabra (Kyiv)
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible.
Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers.
Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 5,000 employees and is listed on NASDAQ OMX COPENHAGEN 20 CAP. Read more on gn.com and Jabra.com.
On behalf of Jabra Ciklum is looking for a Junior Manual QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
If you like continuous improvement, working in close collaboration with the business, the concept of taking agile principles and methods to its limit by making use of new techniques – then this is the perfect opportunity for you. You could be part of this constant growth and success!
- Testing web applications and systems across the Online platform (primarily functional tests)
- Permanent and free communication with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, colleagues and business stakeholders in DK, UA and USA
- Reporting and tracking the life cycle of discovered bugs
- Assistance in analysis and evaluation of the business requirements
- Contribution to the test process with the best of your knowledge and skills
- Keeping yourself up to date with the latest technologies
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Approaches in the web applications testing
- Test case design in the end-to-end integration testing
- QA processes and tools
- Basic experience in: Continuous integration processes and tools (Octopus, TeamCity, TFS or similar) and working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- Technical orientation and understanding of the technologies listed below
- ISTQB certification
- Experience in Automated Testing (e.g. Selenium; API web services)
- Working with REST APIs, SoapUI, XML, JSON
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS or JQuery
- Knowledge of C#
What's in it for you
- Work in a truly international company with a very strong brand
- Participate and contribute in the further development of Jabra applications – with great possibilities to grow your career even further
- Possibility for business trips to Denmark in relation to projects and training activities
- Access to employee discounted prices for all Jabra products
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation, paid medical insurance and other social benefits
- Training and certification in advanced technologies
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions