On behalf of PayKey, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Manual QA Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
PayKey (paykey.com/) bridges the gap between banking and social, enabling banks to have their brands become a part of their customers’ social and messaging experience. PayKey enables banks to provide their customers with the ability to initiate and complete a range of financial services, including P2P payments, request payment, balance check, cardless withdrawal, and more, from within any mobile application. Offering a cross-platform banking button on the smartphone’s keyboard boosts the bank’s brand engagement while making the banking experience quick, contextual, and simple for users.
At the core of PayKey’s Social Banking solution is the patent pending Mobile Banking Keyboard™. This unique keyboard seamlessly integrates with the mobile banking application, enabling users to initiate and complete financial services from within any mobile application, without having to open the bank’s app. PayKey’s white label solution easily integrates at the API level and retains the bank’s authentication method without compromising the security level.
Being a part of our team, you will have incredible autonomy on products development and features, from early stage until they reach production and change the lives of many. Work with the biggest banks in the world and experience innovation on a global scale.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality for Paykey mobile applications by developing, modifying and executing software test plans
- Test efforts for mobile devices, including but not limited to iPhone, iPad and Android
- Work closely with developers to analyze feature requirements and testing mobile applications
- Develop and implement test scripts both Manual and Automation
- Provide technical support and conduct testing for efficiency during Customization and Production deployment
- Provide innovative ideas and testing mobile applications based on requirements
- Work in a team environment with Project Managers, Product owners, Developers to ensure on-time delivery and accuracy of software solutions
- 1+ years of experience in quality assurance
- Experience and knowledge in Project life cycle development from requirement analysis and design to implementation, testing and deployment
- All stages of application testing, including functional, usability and regression testing of Mobile applications for both the platforms iOS and Android
- Analyzing and translating requirements and business designs into test cases and develop test artifacts
- Experienced in mobile testing – advantage
- Previous Experience in build process using Bitrise – advantage
- Scripting and coding experience – advantage
- Previous experience with Jira ticketing system – advanced
- Challenge seeker and Fast learner
- Motivated, open-minded person, team player with good communication skills
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision
What's in it for you
- Supportive, friendly and knowledge-sharing social environment
- Fruits and snacks in office
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client