Junior Manual QA Engineer for Regdata (Kharkiv)
Regdata SA was founded in Lausanne, Switzerland, in 2015 in order to offer clients a disruptive protection solution for sensitive data via a closed-source software solution. The Regdata Suite solution is the result of eight years of research and development on regulatory architecture and four years of software development. We are creating a software component suite that responds to modern demand for data anonymization and or encryption. It integrates perfectly with your applications and provides your information system with the anonymization and or encryption capacity it requires while adapting to your architecture and business needs.
On behalf of Regdata, we are looking for Junior Manual QA Engineer to join our Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
- Execute test cases (mainly manual) and analyze results;
- Create and archive logs;
- Report bugs and errors to development team;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- 1-year experience required;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Analytical mind and good problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client;
- Wealthy project with clear structure;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Possibility to learn different business domains;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- European management style;
- Continuous self-improvement.