Junior Manual QA Engineer for Testing Center of Excellence (Kyiv)
Ciklum Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) is a software quality assurance unit in Ciklum, which has been evolved very rapidly for the past 4 years to a mature SQA services provider, concurrently serving up to 30 projects, consisting of 70+ SQA professionals, delivering 5 main service lines.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to the business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience - Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Testing Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Testing Center of Excellence is a unique provider of QA Services and QA Consulting in the following areas:
- Manual Web / Mobile QA Services
- eCommerce QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- Security QA Services
- QA Consulting
Testing Center of Excellence Team has the following certificates:
- QA area - 46 certificates - ISTQB Foundation
- QA area - 3 certificates - ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst & Test Manager
- Scrum Master area - 29 certificates - ICAgile Certified Professional
- Security area - 2 certificate - Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Finalist for the European Software Testing Awards (2015, 2016) https://www.ciklum.com/ciklum-shortlisted-for-the-european-software-testing-awards-2015/, https://www.ciklum.com/press-releases/ciklum-named-as-a-finalist-at-the-european-software-testing-awards-2016/
- European IT and Software Excellence Awards http://www.iteawards.com/content/2016-finalists
On behalf of Testing Center of Excellence, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Manual QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Testing Center of Excellence is looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
We are a growing business unit of Ciklum with currently 134 employees, specializing in Software quality assurance. Currently we are dealing with approximately projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 6-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects, processes, approaches, technologies, and tools. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test doсumentation creation
- Test Cases execution
- Environment configuration
- Perform testing activities on several platforms and OS
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- 0,5+ years professional experience in QA area
- Good knowledge of software testing procedures and methodologies
- Experience with different operating systems like Windows, Linux, MAC (User level)
- Understanding of virtual machines and remote desktops
- Ability to work with different tools and collect critical information from distributed system
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of bug life cycle
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Experience in testing of VoIP applications
- Knowledge of video and audio codecs
- Basic networking knowledge
- Ability to focus on details
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, goal-driven
- willing to work hard to get the best results in time!
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good ability to learn fast
- Service and teamwork orientation
What's in it for you
- An opportunity to proactively contribute to the product architecture, technical solutions, customer understanding, knowledge base etc
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Open atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site