Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for driven and successful Junior Market Research Analyst (Israeli market) to join our team in Kyiv office.
- Analyze and interpret data from all available sources (both internal and external) to monitor & model IT market dynamics, tin order to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of Ciklum versus competition, as well as potential development of our brand portfolio resulting therefrom and timely report conclusions to management;
- Prepare regular reports using defined scope of information and agreed templates to analyze business performance at a high quality level according to the agreed deadlines;
- Based on the requests from management provide an in-depth and structured, yet quick input using all available sources of information;
- Streamline comprehensive management reporting of findings and solutions from research deliverables in a concise and easy-to-understand manner;
- Day to day work with potential customers’ database;
- Collaborate with other members of the Sales Operations department in the execution of various task and projects and thereby optimize teamwork to ensure excellent internal communication and the most effective use of department resources in meeting the objectives;
- Participate in the preparation of departmental presentations for the milestone events (including, but not limited to Go-to-Market Strategy, Market Drivers);
- Ensure availability and easy access to the competitive information from open sources and provide timely and holistic competitive analysis within the framework of competitive intelligence.
- Higher education;
- Experience in IT market (IT Outsourcing market, market research, strategic planning) within multinational company or research agency is a plus;
- Strong analytical and visualization skills, basic knowledge of statistical analysis;
- Computer skills: excellent knowledge of PC Software (MS Office) with the focus on Excel;
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- Proactivity & Creativity, thinking “outside the box”;
- English — upper-intermediate both speaking and writing.
- Hebrew, any level of reading and writing;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities along with an analytical aptitude, quick acting;
- Background and/or familiarity with quantitative and/or qualitative research methodologies;
- Background and/or familiarity with such methodologies as SWOT Analysis.
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment;
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, HR networking, workshops etc);
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010);
- Long-term full-time employment.
Client video presentation