Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a driven and methodical Junior Market Research Analyst to join our Kyiv based Team supporting the UK Go To Market functions.
- Research high quality data on Target Accounts and personas for our Go to Market Teams to fuel Lead Generation campaigns
- Create Prospecting Packs for new or potential clients to ensure that our Go to Market Team are well equipped with insights during Client acquisition
- Act as the data owner and expert for Salesforce leads within your remit, ensuring that data is always relevant and up to date
- Work closely with our Sales Operations Team to to review and check trends within your region to support Lead Generation in making the next best campaign actions
- Collaborate with the wider Team of Market Researchers sharing insight, ideas and improved ways of working as part of a Team working ethos
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite (particularly with Excel and Google Sheets)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to put data into action
- English – upper intermediate in both verbal and written communications
- Experience using Market researching tools such as Sales Navigator, Dunn and Bradstreet Hoovers, Crunchbase is desirable
- Organised and methodical with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to apply clear parameters to data research for both qualitative and quantitative results
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Career development and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- English classes
- Udemy subscription
- Corporate discounts for the gyms and medical insurance
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation