On behalf of our Client, Ciklum is looking for a Junior/Middle Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
The Client is well-funded company, one of the biggest financial institutions, acquired by ICAP for 247M USD. The Company provides the tools for tracking post trade activities on financial market. Over 60-70% of assets across the world go through their product, average turnover -3 bln per day.You have a unique opportunity to join the team of professionals, work with the newest technologies, become a part of a company, which is in the process of transformation – moving 18 applications to micro-services architecture – to serve bigger flows faster. The client is solid and interested in growing the distributed team.
You will be responsible on designing and implementing top notch front end products and finding the best solution for the most complicated challenges. Based on micro-services approach, best practices and modern technologies.
- 1+ year of hands-on React & Redux experience
- Good understanding of Vanilla JS (ES6)
- High level of English
- Good eye for UI, UX and product
- Fast and eager learner
- Table games and/or ping pong skills
- Pizza lover and/or beer drinker
- Good sense of humor
What's in it for you
- An opportunity to become part of the core team; in a stable and growing company
- Working with the bleeding edge technology while following best practices
- No legacy code, we write new stuff
- Be an active member in shaping our products, infrastructure, processes and culture
- Play with the latest versions of Webpack, React, CSS frameworks, Node.js, npm and other goodies
- Fun, funny and friendly working environment