JLL is a leading financial and professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2017, JLL had revenue of $7.9 billion and fee revenue of $6.7 billion; managed 4.6 billion square feet, or 423 million square meters; and completed investment sales, acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $170 billion. At the end of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of 82,000, serving the local, regional and global real estate needs of those clients, growing our company in the process. In response to changing client expectations and market conditions, we assemble teams of experts who deliver integrated services built on market insight and foresight, sound research and relevant market knowledge. We attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust. As of December 31, 2017, LaSalle had $58.1 billion of real estate assets under management.
We are in business to create and deliver real value for clients, shareholders and our own people in a complex world that is constantly changing.
JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
For further information, visit www.jll.com
On behalf of JLL, Ciklum is looking for a Junior/Middle .NET/JS Developer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack junior developer to join our development team, whose primary role will be to support a number of existing applications from the current digital product portfolio. Each sprint will cover a mix of support queries, bug fixes and minor enhancements. Working as part of the main development team the successful candidates will also be working on the main Digital Innovation project. This is a great opportunity for a Junior full stack .NET developer who is looking to further their skills and experience, working on web, mobile, data and CRM projects that are hosted on premise and in Azure.
- Develop clean, efficient, maintainable code
- Support 3rd line queries from end business users
- Participate in architecture and technical discussions with a tight-knit group of engineers
- Help align projects from concept through development, QA, staging, and production deployment
- Function effectively in a high-volume, fast-changing work environment while managing multiple time-critical issues
- Work in a collaborative manner with the Marketing, Design, and Engineering departments to maintain and improve their website
- At least 2 years of experience with C# ASP.net MS SQL and HTML5
- Experience using CSS pre-processors ( SASS/LESS/Post-CSS)
- Passion for design, user experience, marketing, and information architecture
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and deployment tools
- Web services and API´s
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with agile development frameworks, e.g. SCRUM
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Being innovative in his/her work
- Documenting own code and general functionality
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions