Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for a Junior/Middle Scrum Master/Project Manager to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
- Utilize Atlassian Scrum tools and techniques to help keep the development team on track using JIRA and Confluence
- Hold Scrum ceremonies as needed for sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Manage development team Scrum Boards and related artifacts including: sprints, sprint goals, target dates, and epics
- Work with product owners from other parts of the firm including clients, Consulting, Support to help team groom backlog and organize sprints
- Organize Sprints in a manner that utilize practices and rules from PMO to help drive organizational reporting, transparency and accountability
- Support PMO efforts for PPM (Portfolio Project Management) reporting by updating PPM tools as needed
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC, JIRA, and Confluence and using Scrum in JIRA
- Very good verbal communication skills. Engagement, transparency in solving problems and team involvement
- Understanding of agile principles and comfortable with servant-leader model
- Very good ability to work and collaborate as part of a several project teams
- Scrum certification preferred; but not required
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- A lot of freedom in organisation and management for the project teams
- Interesting domain of financial trading and risks analysis
Client video presentation