On behalf of Keysight Technologies, Ciklum is looking for a Junior .NET Developer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
You will be working with a leader in electronic measurement. We are a technology leader that designs and creates innovative, high-quality solutions, transforming the measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular and software. We win hundreds of patents annually and are acknowledged with dozens of product, supplier and industry awards every year.
We are a major contributor to communities where we do business. You will be working with a company that encourages our employees to get involved, and we support numerous charity organizations, introduce children to science, give money and equipment to universities and volunteer at numerous local non-profits.
You will be at the heart of the 5G revolution: helping to design and develop our 5G testing software used by wireless manufacturers, mobile operators and system integrators to test 5G technology that will enable massive IoT, deliver ultra-reliable communications for mission-critical applications, or for enhanced mobile broadband.
- Building a great product that gives the company a competitive edge.
- Analyzing business requirements together with business analyst and product owner.
- Creating flexible designs that fit well with overall architecture.
- Writing high quality code and automated tests.
- Doing code and design reviews for your colleagues.
- Promoting best practices and technology innovation.
- Live our agile scrum based process.
- Good written and verbal communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of Object Oriented programming principles.
- Experience working with agile methodologies, SCRUM, XP or Kanban.
- Experience with version control systems, Git preferred.
- Positive attitude and god team player.
- Experience with applications using SQL or NoSQL databases.
- At least 1-2 years of experience building complex applications in .Net
- Experience with C# and the Microsoft Technology stack.
- Experience with highly available, distributed systems.
- Experience with APIs design.
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Couchbase, Elastic Search, HAProxy
- Experience with Continous Integration (Environment provisioning and configuration, Automation testing, Capacity testing etc.)
- Experience with SpecFlow, Selenium or TestCafe.
- Previous experience with Team Foundation Server.
- Knowledge of Event Sourcing and DDD.
- Azure or AWS experience.
- Experience with Docker or/and Kubernettes.
- Enterprise Library/other ORMs.
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to join a dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary.
- Long-term employment with 23 working days paid vacation and other social benefits.