Ciklum is looking for a Junior .NET Developer to join our team full-time in Romania (Cluj).
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Junior .NET Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the NI.
- You will be responsible for end-to-end feature development on our enterprise BI solutions
- You will design & develop new and challenging features as part of a dynamic and tech savvy team
- You will work in big data environments using cutting edge technologies
- You will be responsible for all development phases including design, implementation, quality, delivery and maintenance
- You will be a part of a team that believes and adheres to the following:
- Clean Code
- SOLID principles
- TDD or equivalent
- Agile as a methodology
- You will work on mission-critical features that will have a huge impact on the functioning of global semi-conductor manufacturing
- You will be responsible for identifying performance bottlenecks and ensuring that our code keeps to the most optimal standards
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- 1-2+ years of experience with application development using C# .NET framework
- Experience with relational database (SQL/Vertica)
- Experience with Desktop application development
- Experience in multithreading (TPL, async functions)Experience in large scale enterprise software development (Monolith architecture)
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Development, Architecture, and Design
- Experience in ASP.NET
- .NET core experience
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience with performance improvement
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs. We also provide you with meal vouchers to fuel your mind and body
- Development as a mindset: every month, you can spend half of the day (paid hours) on hands-on exercises and your skills development
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Pluralsight licences, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them
- Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
In Romania, we are represented by CN Group, a Ciklum company acquired in 2021. By working with us, you can seize global opportunities, 20 years of experience in various domains, a caring attitude and incredible team spirit. Together we will grow our business in Romania and globally!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.