Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Digital Testing Center of Excellence is looking for Junior Performance QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis for Seeking Alpha project.
Testing Center of Excellence is looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
We are a growing business unit of Ciklum with currently 100+ employees, specializing in Software quality assurance. Currently we are dealing with approximately 35+ projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 6-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects, processes, approaches, technologies, and tools. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
- Design and support of load & performance testing scripts and scenarios using various protocols and exchange format for front-end, back-end and middleware systems using jmeter;
- Conduct high load performance testing for Web applications and backend and monitor the results;
- Identify potential and ongoing performance and capacity issues, conduct the corresponding analysis and reporting.
- 1+ years of professional experience in QA area;
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types;
- Knowledge and some experience of any of load testing tools for Web applications testing (JMeter);
- Some theoretical knowledge of performance testing theory: types of testing, client and server side metrics, etc;
- Knowledge of web page composition (static vs. dynamic elements, browser behavior, etc);
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Database understanding;
- Bachelor in Computer science or relevant;
- Good English skills – Intermediate and above.
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented.
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client;
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Ability to influence project technologies;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- Low bureaucracy, European management style;
- Continuous self-improvement;
- ISTQB Certification preparation;
- QA knowledge sharing meetings.
Client video presentation