Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
If you are passionate about creating great software and want to work somewhere where a blind insistence on suits, tidy haircuts and lumbering bureaucracy is actively shunned in favor of pragmatic focus on being effective and doing things well then Perfect Channel could be the place for you.
On behalf of Perfect Channel, Ciklum is looking for Junior Product Owner to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, Junior Product Owner who is interested in working for a growing, dynamic technology business, where building great software is fundamental to the company’s success.
You will join a growing product team passionate about Lean and Agile principles. Your ideas will help shape the product strategy, opening-up opportunities for the business to deliver true value to our customers bringing transformative business change.
As a part of our Malaga based product team no two days will be the same as you will support one of our more experienced Product Owners managing a product backlog for one of our prestigious clients, be it in a feature, technical or analytical capacity.
Your skills will help shape our roadmap, validating hypothesis by making data driven decisions in a culture of continuous improvement. Your problem solving will be put to the test with gradual exposure to diverse business domains, with a goal of gaining enough experience to independently lead client engagement workshops to solve complex business problems and define their roadmaps whilst aligning it to the Perfect suite of products.
This is an exiting opportunity suiting someone new to Product Ownership looking to gain experience, to get involved early with a growing business and in time own key aspects of our product experience.
- Supporting the Product Owner of an existing enterprise customer –assisting in defining the backlogs of multiple Scrum teams in a collaborative and proactive manner for established clients. Ensuring alignment with business and stakeholder goals and the Perfect Portfolio product strategy
- Working towards proxy product ownership for your own client – depending on the level of customer engagement this may require playing the role of product owner for the customer completely, or coaching and assisting more engaged customers so they are effective in creating the artefacts and providing the interaction required to adequately support the Scrum team
- Support the Product Owner in grooming and prioritisation of project backlogs
- Involvement in the process of managing change and associated costs
- Definition of precise and accurate user story acceptance criteria that will be used by developers, test automation frameworks and end-customer product owners to ensure that the customer’s intent is effectively captured
- Gathering of requirements for development projects by conducting of workshops and interviews, workflow analysis, process analysis, and observation sessions
- Evaluation of information from multiple sources and helping in distinguishing between user requests and user needs
- Interfacing with all levels of internal clients and analysing of current business and software development processes
- Facilitating and clarifying customer business needs, translating them into application and operational requirements
- Supporting the Product Owner in arranging client reviews of software under development, ensuring client satisfaction
- Fostering Agile principles and methods for requirement gathering
- Evangelizing a fail fast and action-driven culture within Perfect Channel
- Contributing to the process of release planning
- A strong appreciation of what makes a great user experience, and how that translates into success for businesses
- An interest in leading feature development or product integrations with lots of moving parts
- An interest in working with developers and designers
- Naturally collaborative and a great communicator who can easily build strong relationships and solve problems with cross functional teams
- A focus on user-centric design, applying data, research, and judgment to focus on making the biggest difference to our users with your work
- An interest in using customer data to highlight problems and determine a solution
- Positive attitude and willing to take on responsibility outside of your role to get the job done
- Thrives in fast-moving and changing atmosphere
- Excited by technology and innovation in context of complex market places and insights
- An analytical and inquisitive mindset with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible benefit for the user
- Avoids over-strategizing with a natural inclination towards action
- Comfortable working with distributed teams and travelling to other offices as needed
You are passionate about learning the skillset you will need to become a great Product Owner. You have an eye for UX and a keen interest in what’s happening in the market and in technology in general. You get excited about potential but are driven by practical action. You’re comfortable working across the business and directly with developers to deliver product solutions. You’re open to innovative ideas, a logical and structured thinker, and go out of your way to seek feedback and input from others. You are constantly trying to improve and want to be part of a team that pushes you to be better.
What's in it for you
- Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally in an incredible team of young and active people;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices, with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful growing company;
- Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.