Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Imagine Software delivers a variety of software solutions to private organizations al around the world. Key elements in our deliveries are Risk and Portfolio Management solutions for hedge funds, prime brokers, etc, etc. Examples of products in our portfolio are:
- Risk Aggregation: For clients that do not have direct access to position-level data, the Imagine Risk Aggregator Solution (RAS) provides the ability to view, compare, and report risk exposures and analyses across all underlying funds and investments. We have strong international ambitions and possibilities for international assignments.
- Real-Time Embedded Analytics: Imagine delivers streaming risk analytics, enhanced data feeds, and interactive risk services. Equipped with Imagine’s risk analytics and services, financial technology providers including PMS, OMS, EMS, data and terminal firms can deliver risk analytics directly to clients’ desktops.
- Real-Time Global Security Master: Maintaining a real-time global security master across numerous asset classes and time zones can be daunting. Imagine provides live pricing and derived data for a wide range of asset classes traded on exchanges and OTC markets globally including equities, convertibles, fixed income, credit, foreign exchange, commodities, hybrids, and exotics.
- Complete Daily Position & Corporate Actions Maintenance: Imagine provides a host of value-added processing services that remove the headache of daily position maintenance, including: calculating and archiving P&L and positions for Greeks, posting coupons, as well as resetting and calculating accruals and payments to prepare portfolios for the next trading day. Imagine also monitors, validates and makes available corporate actions data for users. This data ensures that all positions are updated on a nightly basis.
- Cost-Effective Access to Best-of-Breed Market Data: Imagine’s long-standing relationships with the world’s leading data providers help clients consolidate the number of partnerships needed to run day-to-day operations. Imagine’s data warehouse delivers immediate access to the pricing and derived data needed for daily operations. Prices are archived daily on more than 90,000 exchange-traded instruments along with foreign exchange, spot, yield curves, roll curves, credit curves, volatility surfaces and realized volatilities. Imagine stores all listed pricing and derived data for a minimum of two years.
- Portfolio Management: Imagine’s clients enjoy the flexibility of accessing their full P&L history or breaking it down into discrete components – including realized, unrealized, interest income, fees, and commissions for multiple periods or configurable historical dates. The Imagine platform easily handles all major asset classes including equities, equity derivatives, foreign exchange, commodities, fixed income, credits, swaps and exotics, across all trading strategies – including equity long/short, volatility/dispersion, convertible, statistical and fixed-income arbitrage, and global macro.
- Real-time Market Data: Imagine delivers real-time pricing for the fastest moving markets, trade-by-trade, tick-by-tick. Managers can perform calculations on thousands of trades per second across millions of positions – and report data within compressed timeframes.
- Track and Archive Portfolio Behaviors: Imagine’s all-in-one limits monitoring and risk management tool, which has become an industry mainstay, gives funds the ability to simultaneously track real-time limits, perform stress tests, capture risk across the entire portfolio, spot and correct compliance breaches and deliver timely reports.
We need a reliable reliable Junior Project Manager work with a Sr. JIRA Administrator and report to PM in charge CRM to support Department Leads and the Teams. This will include working help with the following:
- JIRA User Management
- JIRA Service Desk
- Site Access
- Billing Reports
- System configuration
- Be 1st level support and maintenance contact for JIRA/Confluence Issues
- Assist with user administration and management
- Provide continuous improvement and configuration of Jira workflow as directed by Sr. Admin
- Assist with project board filters and review board settings as needed
- Work on dashboards as needed
- Oversee time tracking reports for development teams
- Help Provide Useful and Timely CRM Training as requested and needed
- Help create, test and implement dynamic workflows and customizations to improve Service Desk Portal experience for customers
- 1-2 years of experience with Jira
- Experience integrating Jira/Confluence with add-ons and external tools
- Understanding of Agile development process, knowledge of Kanban / SCRUM methodologies;
- Ability to work in multitasking mode;
- Upper-Intermediate English (level B2).
- Java technical background
- Knowledge of JQL
- Experience with Automations and Workflow Rules
- Administrative experience with Service Desk and Confluence
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Quick and open decision processes, where everyone is heard.
Client video presentation