On behalf of Guardicore, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Python Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
At Guardicore (now Akamai!), we’re changing how organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team has some of the most talented experts in the field. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
We solve a few of the most complex technological problems out there and build the market’s most comprehensive Data Centers cybersecurity solution. SCmagazine described Guardicore as a “5 stars, no Weaknesses product”. We work in small teams to allow each to make a real impact on our future product.
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our growing team in kiev. This is an excellent opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of- a-ride!
The team you’ll join:
Our excellent infrastructure-team is responsible for developing products and tools that will challenge Guardicore’s main product and make sure we keep it reliable and strong. The team comprises five members – a team of experts working with cutting edge technologies like Linux, Windows, Python3,, Influx, Grafana, Jenkins, AWS, GCP, Azure, K8s (and other containers technologies), and more. It’s the only team in Guardicore with such a wide tech-stack. It’s a team with a fun and friendly atmosphere that has a significant impact on the company.
- Design, implement, and maintain state-of-the-art testing and build infrastructure
- Handle scale, performance, and reliability challenges of a complex system
- Take part in defining the testing approach and vision of the company by working on innovative projects
- At least 1 year of experience in Software development
- Basic knowledge of networking and routing
- Ability to read, research, and learn best practices from external sources
- Experience with C language
- Experience with K8s, Docker, and other container technologies
- Previous experience working on security or networking based projects
- In-depth knowledge of LinuxWindows OS
- B.Sc in computer science or related degree
What's in it for you
- Become a part of the most talented and experienced cybersecurity and data center experts in the field
- Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride, from a small startup to a Billion-Dollar market leader
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates excellent working conditions
- Join a team of experts with a significant impact on the company