On behalf of Guardicore, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Python Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Guardicore develops an innovative data center security solution that simplifies the process of defending critical assets. Our product is protecting some of the world’s biggest data centers. Guardicore’s solution is based on the ability to clearly reflect the data center structure and traffic to the user, as a base for creating a segmentation policy. As our product penetrates ever-growing markets, so does our customer base evolve. The Rapid-Response team, an integral part of our R&D organization, is holding the front line of new feature requests and challenges coming from our customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated senior developer who will join our Rapid Response team and be part of a strong team of talented developers. Rapid Response is a unique and strong development team for critical tasks and issues, delivering a direct and meaningful impact to our customers all across the product components.
- Design, implement, and maintain state-of-the-art testing and build infrastructure
- Handle scale, performance, and reliability challenges of a complex system
- Take part in defining the testing approach and vision of the company by working on innovative projects
- At least 1 years of experience in Python
- Ability to read, research, and learn best practices from external sources
- Experience with K8s, Docker, and other container technologies
- Previous experience working on security or networking based projects
- In-depth knowledge of LinuxWindows OS
- Experience with C language
- Sc in computer science or related degree
What's in it for you
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Become a part of the most talented and experienced cybersecurity and data center experts in the field
- Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride, from a small startup to a market, Billion-Dollar, leader
- Competitive salary, stock options