Junior QA for ebuilders (Dnipro)
ebuilders produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2002 we produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, KLM, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Marks & Spencer and many others.
With an international team of developers and producers we build landing pages, mini sites and onsite marketing assets.
Our production work is solid & and scalable. We deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Our projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Our clients are demanding, we work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high.
On behalf of ebuilders, Ciklum Support Center is looking for a Content Quality Control Manager to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
- Performs manual, cross-browser testing based on test cases and /or input files reference files
- Reports bugs in JIRA
- Assists in reproducing reported bugs, provides clear & sufficient description of defects cause-effect
- Re-tests a product, re-opens the issues if necessary, performs acceptance testing (final QA sign-off)
- Analyzes project requirements, identifies & communicates gaps in requirements
- Prepare & deliver test cases
- Analyses & clarifies change requests (CRs). Adjusts test cases based on the CR’s
- Performs acceptance/post-release testing after delivery to production
- Provides necessary support during the emergency troubleshooting (reproducing, testing fix, acceptance testing on staging & production environments)
- Highly accurate, eye for detail, a pixel-maniac
- Fast, focused & organized worker
- Able to quickly explain issues in understandable English
- Team player
- Experience in working with JIRA or any other task management & tracking tool
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience as QA officer is a plus
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers
- Business trips to our headquarters in Amsterdam
- Continuous learning & professional development