Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
On behalf of Dacadoo, Ciklum is looking for Junior QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
As a Junior QA Engineer in Dacadoo you will get the possibility to work at company which is the world’s leading wireless platform for tracking, documenting, presenting and benchmarking your personal health data in real-time on your smartphone and/or via the web.
- Review and analyze client-specific system requirements and scope of services
- Analyze functional and technical system design for testability
- Define test scenarios, participate in the execution of manual test scenarios
- Document and report on identified system testing issues in Jira
- Identify defects in multiple environments and throughout all phases of the development life cycle
- Support production verification and validation
- Participate in project team meetings as required
- Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, test plans, test reports)
- Good understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning
- Functional and non-functional testing experience (e.g. regression, integration, security, performance, UAT, smoke)
- Experience with cross-browser testing and cross-mobile platform testing
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven ability to manage and priorities work, punctual and attentive to details, structured, flexible, independent and self-motivated, willing to improve any aspect of testing and overall development and delivering of product
- Understanding of Web services and REST API testing
- Experience of technical testing (g. reading logs, json, Fiddler, etc)
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices (Gulliver Business Center) with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation