Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for a Junior QA Engineer to join Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Who are we?
We are the Ghostbusters Team, which is part of the Yield business unit within Derivco. We have several products in our portfolio , our main focus right now is on the Back Office tools . We have a variety of stakeholders and help them to achieve their product goals as well as provide them with high-quality products with short time to market and strong architectural decisions.
How we do it?
We work hard and naturally we play hard, but most importantly we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our core team values are supporting each other, treat it like you own it and be transparent ; we believe in our people and it shows! We are constantly learning something new and eager to help each other. We try to own each problem we face and resolve it as a team.
You will be involved in the planning and execution of functional testing for our cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows, macOS) poker client and the backend services which support it. You will support team alignment with organizational initiatives and objectives, whilst safeguarding and growing awareness of the poker product.
You will be closely working with developers, automation engineers and testers in agile SCRUM teams, iteratively adding features to the existing poker client and supporting backend systems.
Whom are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Equivalent and real-world testing experience.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills.
- A driven person with good time management and great attention to detail, combined with the ability to deal with ambiguity and drive solutions, independently or collaboratively.
Ninja Skills, as below:
- Exposure to testing across multiple platforms (SQL, Web, Service and Mobile) an advantage
- Understanding of testing Processes and Techniques
- Exposure to test analysis, preparation and planning, execution and reporting.
- Understanding of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Automation skills or desire to learn will be as a plus
- Strong documentation skills
- Good ability to follow process
- Embracing change in a dynamic agile environment
- Enthusiastic about development and growth
What's in it for you
You will be working closely with our other development, testing and IT teams located in Durban – South Africa, Douglas – Isle of Mann and Tallinn – Estonia. We need your help in creating a truly awesome poker product.
Although we have a large system, existing standards and well-defined processes, we are always looking for new approaches to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
Client video presentation