Moon Active is a mobile games development company with millions of daily active users.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched.
We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
On behalf of Moon Active, we are looking for experienced Junior QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis and to help create awesome games at a company that puts quality at the front.
- Work as a part of the development team.
- Work closely with monetization and product teams.
- QA and release content (localizations, WebGL version and other)
- Perform functional and layout testing
- Investigating bugs in the wild
- Working with in-house and external test tools.
- At least 6 months as a manual QA
- Upper intermediate English
- Details oriented person
- Pays scrupulous attention to detail
- Is user/customer focused
- Enthusiastic to new technologies and mobile in particular
- Bonus points for familiarity with gaming.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Work with skilled and professional team mates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary