Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Global Dairy Trade, Agri-clear, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
The team will be working on the customizations, extensions of existing systems, that are now done by the UK team.
The company aims to evolve from professional services to product-oriented business.
Development is done based on Scrum framework.
The current software development department structure includes several small cross-functional teams: 4 developers and 1 tester - one of them acts as a Scrum master; the most senior developer is a Team Lead.
On behalf of Perfect Channel, Ciklum is looking for a Junior QA to join the Malaga office on a full-time basis. We search for a promising and talented Software Tester that gets excited about technology, love learning new skills and wants to work for a company where building great software is the primary focus of the business.
This is an opportunity to work for a progressive forward thinking company where the development team is the backbone of the company. You will be working on interesting projects in our support team, gaining exposure to the latest technologies, whilst at the same time having some fun and working with a great bunch of people.
We know that everyone has different strengths and ambitions and that individuals bring different contributions to the team. We want you to be able to play to your strengths, and be interested in what you do. We want people to be happy in what they are doing and reward people for the contribution they make not the title they hold.
You won’t find a stuffy inflexible corporate environment or approach, we like to be more laid back and have fun while we work, however we are deadly serious about delivering quality products and doing things well. We encourage continuous improvement and our teams are empowered to change the way we do things to ensure we always employ the most effective approach possible.
In Perfect Channel, we want you to grow as a professional. Therefore we will work with you to improve your automation capabilities to the maximum level. You will be surrounded by a great team of QA professionals that will help you become anything you need to be the best.
Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Global Dairy Trade, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognised brands.
If you are passionate about creating great software and want to work somewhere where a blind insistence on suits, tidy haircuts and lumbering bureaucracy is actively shunned in favour of pragmatic focus on being effective and doing things well then Perfect Channel could be the place for you.
- Manual testing of complex software with UI (brand-new software products based on unified platform, new features, bug verification)
- Requirement testing, analysis and clarification (direct communication with product owner), communication with team and knowledge gaining/sharing
- Automation of different types of tests, from smoke test, regression tests to integration tests.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in manual testing.
- Some knowledge or awareness of Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience programming in Java, C# or Pyhton even for personal project will be highly appreciated.
- Basic knowledge about automation testing and some practical experience with Selenium Webdriver or similar tool.
- Basic Knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience of working with TFS, Jira or similar or some knowledge about ticketing platforms.
- Understanding of testing in an Agile development environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working closely with Developers, business and other QA analysts in a highly collaborative environment.
- Positive proactive attitude, enthusiastic about expanding your horizons and learning new skills as well as caring about doing things well.
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions