Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for Junior QA Engineer (with financial background) to join Dnipro team on full-time basis.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer you will be responsible for verifying calculation results of financial software. Create test cases, perform initial functional testing, regression testing and test results analysis. Collaborate with QA team, Developers and Business Analysts to understand and enhance automated regression tests.
A career path at Imagine Software represents one of the most comprehensive opportunities to be on the front lines of the complexities and nuances of the global financial markets. Employees work and collaborate with some of the world’s most elite financial institutions and utilize leading-edge technologies to solve complex business challenges. Employees assist in enabling clients of Imagine Software’s award-winning system to achieve key benefits for their organizations–maximizing returns and managing risk, achieving transparency, and gaining operational efficiencies.
- Test applications for functional accuracy;
- Defect reporting, problem diagnosis, and assisting developers to resolve defects;
- Increase efficiency and stability of existing regression testing inventory;
- Analyze test results after regression testing;
- Design, evaluate and maintain test cases.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic;
- Respectful, accountable and collaborative;
- Responsible and positive working attitude to deliver quality work on time;
- Degree in finance, economics or relative disciplines;
- Understanding the basics of financial industry;
- Basic knowledge of equity and fixed income instruments, and their derivatives (Futures, Options, etc.);
- Basic knowledge to software development, especially life cycle;
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation