Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Junior Reporting Analyst to join our team on a full-time basis.
- Taking part in preparation of monthly / quarterly management and other analytical reports. Analysis and interpretation of financial results for managerial and key business insights to Leadership team (presentations and analysis ad-hoc)
- Supporting work with external auditors in course of the annual external financial audits (Group consolidated FS, local audits of Group companies, etc.)
- Work side-by-side with Unified Accounting Unit (i.e. accounting shared service center) to increase efficiency and reliability of record-to-report business process and maintain sound system of FCRP controls
- Support of due-diligence in course of M&A / investments initiatives and other ad-hoc projects
- Support with implementation internal controls
- Master/Bachelor degree in economics or finance
- English language (Upper Intermediate)
- Big4 experience in audit / consulting
- Good understanding of IFRS and general accounting
- MS Office (Advanced)
- ACCA student (preferable)
- The ability to prioritize and plan work effectively
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Works remotely, independently and proactively
- Provides consistently high quality service
- Is patient, understanding and sympathetic to company needs
- The ability to build and maintain a personal and good relationship with colleagues
- The ability to act and communicate appropriately with colleagues in resolving concerns
- Uses language and style of communication appropriately
- Is fluent, clear and concise in written and oral communication
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Career development and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- English classes
- Udemy subscription
- Corporate discounts for the gyms and medical insurance
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation