Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Junior RPA Engineer to join our team.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a fast growing area of Digital Transformation and the foundations for Intelligent Automation. Ciklum is looking for RPA Engineers to join our team on a permanent basis to work with our Go-To-Market Team to deliver automation to clients across the globe. The role is located in Ukraine and reports to the Head of RPA Delivery.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Project description: The client is one of the largest Cloud computing organisations in The Bay Area, California, turning over more than $10 billion every year. They are embarking on an enterprise wide automation journey and keen to deliver 100s of automation within the next few months. They are looking to automate a wide range of processes across Finance, Customer services, HR, Sourcing and other functions. Their operations are across US, Costa Rica and India.
They are also keen to explore Cloud Migration as part of the scale, hence the team will be able to learn and perform this aspect of the role.
The client is invested with UiPath and our developers will get hands-on experience with all technologies within the UiPath suite (such as Contact centre, Document understanding, Automated testing, AI centre) and will be able to enhance their own knowledge.
- being part of the software engineering team you’ll be responsible for the implementation and integration of automation solutions based on design specifications with appropriate logging and debugging as pertinent
- researching and developing appropriate RPA functionality according to pre-defined solution design & business requirements
- working successfully on short and medium-duration projects while operating with rapidly evolving requirements in an agile fashion
- constantly enhancing your job knowledge by attending educational workshops & training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies; developing and/or maintaining proficiency in the latest
- production experience with UIPath platform, UIPath development training – certification of completion
- software engineering skills: understanding types of variables, arrays, dictionaries; ability to perform operations on datasets
- basic workflow design skills – decision diamonds, decision trees, decision tables, state machines
- understanding of programmatic API integration using SOAP and/or REST
- moderate level of using Microsoft Office 365: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and others
- UIPath Advanced Developer certification
- understanding of UIPath REFramework, production experience automating transaction based processes
- programming background in any coding language, preferably .NET
- knowledge of SQL, understanding relational database structures; experience developing with SQL Server, Oracle or other RDBMS
- familiarity with UML diagrams, understanding of BPMN notations
- understanding of automation components and features in RPA products, as well as process design documents and technical design documents
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Computing, or other Information Technology related field
- basic knowledge of debugging methods, understanding testing concepts like equivalence classes and boundary testing
- upper-intermediate English
- good analytical skills
- good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- gtrong communication and problem solving skills
- self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- close cooperation with client
- constant flow of new projects
- dynamic and challenging tasks
- ability to influence project technologies
- projects from scratch
- team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- uuropean management style
- continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation