On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Junior RPA Engineer (UIPath) to join our team on a permanent basis to work with our Go-To-Market Team to deliver automation to clients across the globe. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a fast-growing area of Digital Transformation and the foundations for Intelligent Automation.
Our Intelligent Automation practice is one of the pillars of our Core emerging tech practice where we are supporting a large number of blue chip clients, multi Billion dollar clients in the UK, Europe and US.
Most of our clients are running large scale transformation programmes with Ciklum as the trusted delivery partner – helping with process discovery, CoE Advisory and Automation Delivery.
Our clients come from a wide range of sectors – Automobiles, Insurance, Payments, Manufacturing, Hi-tech SaaS and others. We have clients across the UK, Germany, Switzerland and one of our largest deals is with a recent large billion dollar client in California, US with a huge pipeline across all these regions.
The team will be working on these large clients and will potentially rotate and get exposure to multiple clients. They will also get the opportunity to work on multiple technologies, not just RPA but Workflows, process mining, conversational AI/ chatbots and widen their knowledge.
- Being part of the software engineering team, you’ll be responsible for the implementation and integration of automation solutions based on design specifications with appropriate logging and debugging as pertinent
- Researching and developing appropriate RPA functionality according to pre-defined solution design & business requirements
- Working successfully on short and medium-duration projects while operating with rapidly evolving requirements in an agile fashion
- Constantly enhancing your job knowledge by attending educational workshops & training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies; developing and/or maintaining proficiency in the latest
- Production experience with UIPath platform, UIPath development training – certification of completion
- Software engineering skills: understanding types of variables, arrays, dictionaries; ability to perform operations on datasets
- Basic workflow design skills – decision diamonds, decision trees, decision tables, state machines
- Understanding of programmatic API integration using SOAP and/or REST
- Moderate level of using Microsoft Office 365: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and others
- UIPath Advanced Developer certification
- Understanding of UIPath REFramework, production experience automating transaction-based processes
- Programming background in any coding language, preferably .NET
- Knowledge of SQL, understanding relational database structures; experience developing with SQL Server, Oracle or other RDBMS
- Familiarity with UML diagrams, understanding of BPMN notations
- Understanding of automation components and features in RPA products, as well as process design documents and technical design documents
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Computing, or other Information Technology related field
- Basic knowledge of debugging methods, understanding testing concepts like equivalence classes and boundary testing
- Upper-intermediate English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Work from home/100% remote
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum