Junior Software Developer for New Ciklum Client (Kyiv)
On behalf of New Client Ciklum is looking for Junior Software Developer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Our Client provides a low-code platform that lets users to visually develop entire application.
- Develop solution features following best engineering practices, ensuring solution performance and users adoption;
- Develop integrations with external systems according to the defined architecture guidelines;
- Finish all assigned tasks with quality within the defined time box;
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing, executing the necessary bug fixing.
- 1 year+ experience with at least one programming language: C# (preferably), PHP or Java;
- Knowledge in ASP.NET;
- Programming with databases: SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL;
- Knowledge in Database Modeling;
- Professional experience, 1 to 2 year, in web application programing is a plus;
- Web application development and process design, and project delivery practices;
- Understanding of solution architecture and design, and web application performance.
- OutSystems development experience and certifications are a plus;
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Academic achievements valued;
- Agile methodologies practices;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Communication skills;
- Customer Orientation and Interpersonal Skills;
- Transparency and ability to establish trust and supportive relationships;
- Strong quality orientation and attention to detail;
- Ability to organize, estimate, and prioritize project tasks.
What's in it for you
- A solid company that still keeps growing, changing and innovating, and giving teams room to be proactive and creative;
- Real career opportunities – we care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility but we offer more than that: possibility of lateral moves, joining different teams, of mastering a specific skill;
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you – and spread all over the globe.