OutSystems is the number one low-code platform for rapid application development, helping organizations build enterprise-grade apps and transform their business faster. OutSystems combines the power of low-code development with advanced mobile capabilities, enabling visual development of entire application portfolios that easily integrate with existing systems.
OutSystems is recognized as a Leader in our market by top analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner. For two years running, Forbes named OutSystems the sixth best cloud company to work for based on Glassdoor reviews. We have won multiple industry awards including the prestigious CODiE award and are consistently ranked a top provider by our customers on sites such as Gartner Peer Reviews, Trust Radius, and G2 Crowd.
Our platform enables customers to facilitate digital transformation through massive efficiency gains in building and supporting enterprise-grade applications. By leveraging automation, artificial intelligence and deep technology integrations, software developers and business users can build applications through an intuitive, visual interface, rather than traditional coding. Customers experience tremendous cost savings and create competitive advantages by developing custom applications in days and weeks versus months and years, despite a shortage of skilled developers.
On behalf of Outsystems, Ciklum is looking for Junior Software Developer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Thousands of customers worldwide trust OutSystems, the number one low-code platform for rapid application development.
Engineers with an obsessive attention to detail crafted every aspect of the OutSystems platform to help organizations build enterprise-grade apps and transform their business faster. OutSystems is the only solution that combines the power of low-code development with advanced mobile capabilities, enabling visual development of entire application portfolios that easily integrate with existing systems.
245+ Global Partners
210K+ Community Members
- Develop solution features following best engineering practices, ensuring solution performance and users adoption;
- Develop integrations with external systems according to the defined architecture guidelines;
- Finish all assigned tasks with quality within the defined timebox;
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing, executing the necessary bug fixing.
- Experience with at least one programming language: PHP, C# or Java;
- Knowledge in ASP.NET;
- Programming with databases: SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL;
- Knowledge in Database Modeling;
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Academic achievements valued;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Professional experience, 1 to 2 year, in web application programing is a plus;
- OutSystems development experience and certifications are a plus;
- Communication skills;
- Agile methodologies practices;
- Customer Orientation and Interpersonal Skills;
- Transparency and ability to establish trust and supportive relationships;
- Strong quality orientation and attention to detail;
- Ability to organize, estimate, and prioritize project tasks;
- Web application development and process design, and project delivery practices;
- Understanding of solution architecture and design, and web application performance.
What's in it for you
A solid company that still keeps growing, changing and innovating, and giving teams room to be proactive and creative;
- Real career opportunities – we care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility but we offer more than that: possibility of lateral moves, joining different teams, of mastering a specific skill;
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you – and spread all over the globe.